Sign in to follow this  
Guest Covert53

Validation server still down?

Guest Covert53

I purchased 747-400 QOS yesterday and have been trying to validate my purchase. I saw in a post that the ISP issue of this past weekend also shut down the validation server. I am getting past my firewall but the message I get during installation is "Your user information could not be validated...IP address and information logged: AFFIRM"Simple question: Is that the server issue popping up or it is on my end? ThanksRick

Must be. I'm getting the same message.Bill

Guest NA4515

Hi Rick,I have the same problem as you too I am sure it will get sorted out soon.John.

Guest Covert53

I have no doubt. It's just a little frustrating because I have been contemplating this purchase (and the -400F) for several months now only to have a prolonged delay. That's $85 for an aircraft add-on. No small investment as we all know.I know its not a PMDG-created issue so I am not being critical of them for the cause but, nonetheless, it is my first transaction with PMDG and it hasn't been the best. I will say that I was hoping to see a bit more from PMDG in the frequency of their communications to the shopping public. One post a day, if that much, on the main user forum (this forum) about the complete stoppage of their principal revenue stream is not enough--and I've been checking hourly for news and status updates. Even if there is nothing new to report, a post saying saying such tells the customer that they are on top of it. I'm still waiting for the post saying the purchase capbility has been restored which happened over a day ago!Just some thoughts for next time this happens...

I am having the same problem. I sent an e-mail to support to let them know. I suggest you all do the same so they know this is not an isolated case.

Guest NA4515

Hi,I have emailed support about this problem.

I also emailed support around 12 hours ago. I think it does state that its usually 24hrs for a reply. Hopefuly I will have more luck tommorow :(

Dean Farley

Guys we're aware of the issue - this is still related to the stuff that was going on with our ISP over the past few days. We're working on it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Covert53

All,At 2210L in Virgina I was able to Validate my bouncing-baby 747-400. Yippee. Just in time to have to get to bed.

Gents-Sorry we missed that validation wasn't working....Thank you for making sure we knew!it's now running!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com