Sign in to follow this  

RealityXP Flight Line Avionics

I consider acquiring RealityXP and would very much appreciate comments from persons that are already using this addon. Any aspect of the program such as stability and handling, how it affects the running of FS2002, frame rates, compatibility etc. Are the XP panels simply displayed on top of the FS2002 aircraft panels and possible to displace/ remove to display underlying FS2002 panels?Mats B

If you go to their website:http://www.reality-xp.com/They now have a free demo you can download (under downloads). This would be a good way to answer your questions.No stability problems on my machine or any reduced performance (athlon 1.4).There is also a utility called "ezconfig" that will add the stack to any panel.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Mats,I've not suffered any FPS loss or stability problem. The handling is very great and feels like the real unit. All the knobs are handled with the left and right mouse buttons. Nice detail!The package includes the EZConfig tool to add your units to any aircraft. There is no need to manually edit any panel.cfg file. The default configuration is a little "icon" to the top left of the screen, to toggle 2 popup windows for the GPS and the radios.Hope it helps!

Hi Mats,I have been using the Reality-XP Avionics since day 1 and IMHO they are worth every penny, specifically the GL50 GPS. There is no other GPS matching the capabilties of the GL50.Since it are FS2002 gauges, you can combine it with every panel.Make sure you read the manual, since they are duplicates of the real ones.Egbert

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Thank you everybody for your replies!Mats B