Sign in to follow this  

Heads Up................. Seat Pad ................

Rex,WARNING! Be very, very cautious with this one. If you go to the website you mentioned and click on "Company", you will see the name VRF Corporation. A couple of years ago, a company with the same name, VRF Corporation, first started marketing Version 1 of a similar tactile feedback product (costing $185 USD at the time) and like this one offering a money-back guarantee. I bought one, received it and tried it - but never could get it to work. So, I returned it for my refund and in the process obtained a signed receipt for the return from UPS. However, in spite of my precautions, the promised refund never appeared and I had let it go too long to get any help from my credit card people. I even had several exchanges of email with the VRF Corporation promoter after that, a Mr. Craig Thorner, in which he promised to refund my money but the bottom line is they defaulted on the guarantee. I have never seen a dime of my purchase money. It's not the product I am warning you against. They may have succeeded in getting the device to work since the one that I got. However, don't depend on or be fooled by the guarantee.Stan V.

Hmmm..Wonder if a certain PT is now trading in the USA or has he branched out into 'How to run a company' management? ;-)Sorry to hear there is another one out there Stan.That account is in sharp contrast to the reports about E-Dimensional.

Vulcan,No, this one is not PT in disguise. The Contact link of the listed site references my Craig Thorner by name so it is, in fact, one and the same, not just a coincidence. This one is a completely original American version proving, as if it needed proving, that there are no geographic limits to the shady side of the business world. By the way, don't even mention those distributers that are legitimate in the same context with Mr. Thorner. They don't deserve that.Stan V.