Sign in to follow this  
nillefix

CH flightsim yoke

I finally bought a flightsim yoke. problem is when i advance throttles only no.1 engine "move". Have MS forcefeedback stick installed for tiller control.anyone?thanks.

Guest Tom C.

Do you mind me asking how you solved the problem?Im due to get my Yoke and Pedals soon, just want to know how to solve anything that might come up. Thanks for any help and enjoy the Yoke.

Guest HeavyMetal

I would venture to say that you will not experience his problem if you install both the yoke and pedals.. I have them and they work great..------------------------------------------------------------------Joe FritschChief Operations OfficerNoble Air VAhttp://www.nobleair.com"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif

I installed the control manager program that came with the yoke.Rudder pedals next, then I'll buy the throttle quadrant.

Guest Buck Bolduc

I've been using C&H yoke and pedals for 2 1/2 years. best investment you can make. I also bought the Quad throttle but it went south. Was going to get another quad throttle unit but discovered since how to get reverser's with the yoke throttle, It has no detent but I just leave it a quarter inch or so from full back, it works well.An upgraded system is more important than a Quad unit right now.Thinking of AMD's 4x4 with 2 FX-74's and a cheap SLI card till DX-10 cards arrive?. 2 Gigs of Corsair 8800 Dominator series memory?FSX is a tough row to hoe!