Sign in to follow this  
Guest mpauli

MD11 release date and price...!!!

Guest mpauli

Hello everyoneNo, I'm not one of the guys asking for the release date. Neither am I one of the guys asking for a price! And you know why? Because I know already!!! ;)No, seriously, I got the new Aerosoft catalog yesterday and I want to show you something, not quite sure if it was already mentioned, but have a look by yourself:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/160284.jpgI know there was a discusion before about a website publishing the MD-11 already but I was pretty surpriesed about this one as I could already preorder it.What do you say, aren't the Aerosoft people a bit to fast here?Anyway, all the bestMartin

Well the guys from Aerosoft were there at the MD-11 presentation at Paderborn so I expect them to change their estimated release date to the one mentioned by Lefteris: Within the next three years ;)Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest mpauli

Hi MarkusSo it is true, Lefteris is for sure making the Plane FS11 compatible! ;)By the way, I saw the picture of you at Padderborn. Must have been a great time presenting the MD11 to all those people. You were lucky I wasn't there. I would have stolen your Laptop after the show!!! :DSch

Guest Basten_TFF754

Hey Martin!Do you remember me (from the old beta team)? How have you been doing? I also recieved this ad/folder about a week ago. Think its just a guess as usual. Regards,Basten Heidema

They don't even know what simulator they're going to release it for so these ads are totally invalid.

Guest mpauli

Hi BastenHow are you? Of course I remember you. How could I forget our plans for an independant MD-11 webpage for Bills MD-11. And look where it is now. That's the way things change...What are you doing? Still in school? Is your father still flying the MD-11 for KLM?CheersMartin

Retailers can say whatever they want - we do not have a release date and you should not trust what they say...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Basten_TFF754

Martin,I'm fine thanks a lot, currently studying aeronautical engineering here in Amsterdam. My father is still flying the MD-11. How about you? If i remember correctly you were doing a lot of flying in pipers right?Regards,Basten Heidemabheidema {at} gmail.com

Guest andi_edds

I got the flyer too, but didn't give it much of a thought.There is still so much fun with FS9 and the Queen... let's be patient.

Okay then, how much will it cost?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest mpauli

Basten,That is great! Especially that you're studying aeronautical engineering.I started studying in the same field as well. I'm currently studying Aviation at the Zurich University of applied Sciences. Just started three weeks ago.I finished my theoretical ATPL exam in August and my practical exam at the end of September on a Piper Seneca. So, as you can see, I'm still with the Pipers! ;)So what are your plans for the future? When are you graduating?All the bestMartin

Basten, Martin,good to see you two around here. But you guys do know about the invention called e-mail, don't you? ;)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard