Sign in to follow this  
Peer

B737NG VOR Radial on Naviagation Display missing

AIRAC 0611 already installed.VOR TRA 114.3 (Switzerland) selected, but no selected radial (green dot line) is displayed on the navigation display. All other VOR's are indicating normal.Where could be the bug?Thanks for help, Peer

I looked in the wpNavAID.txt file for 0611: Only one record matched your ident/freq:TRASADINGEN TRA VORD 47.689500 8.436972114.30HIs this your "Switzerland" VOR? If so, you've got a good question. Otherwise, maybe AIRAC has an error... these should be sent to Navigraph. Stefan is real good about fixing bugs when he learns of them. I'm not familiar with the area... but I hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan, for your advice.But if I check the directory:... fmcwpNAVDATAwpNAVAID a nearby VOR ZUE 110.05 ZURICH EAST, ZURICH EAST ZUE VORD 47.592167 8.817667110.05HTRASADINGEN TRA VORD 47.689500 8.436972114.30Hthe text is similar and surprise, the radial indication (green dot line) on the NAV Display is working properly.So I'm afflicted by doubts that NAVIGRAPH data is the problem?I will continue search and send also a message to NAVIGRAPH support.Peer

lets check the bug on a picture!Primary Flight Display: Selected Radial (magenta diamond) is indicating to be exactly on course.Navigation Display: green arrow visible and showing direction TRA VOR, but no green dot line.

Curious... I would expect to see the green dashed line too. I expect there is a simple explanation; but it escapes me. I also agree with you that this is not a problem with the navigation data. Maybe someone else has some ideas.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest NAVData

Hi gents,now i have made several checks in this area with different VORs, DME-VORs, TACANs, ... i haven