Sign in to follow this  
Guest fonz

FSX and FS9 troubles with queen

Guest fonz

after purchasing and installing fsx, i am unable to use the queen on fs9 while running squawk box. you hear the button clicks, but the visual action takes approx 45-60seconds to occure. same with switching views. it takes 45-60 sec after you switch before anything happens. i have uninstalled and reinstalled fs9, fsx, and the queen. same with squawkbox. i also did fsuipc. i have used the utility mentioned on here to update the registry. all drivers have been updated. this has all started when i installed fsx. anyone on here run into that issue?? i have run a search and am unable to find an answer. i have run out of resources....PLEASE HELP!!...AMD 4000+ clawhammer. MSI diamond plus MoBo. 2G corsair platinum. 320g WD HDD. NEC DVD. 20in widescreen LCD monnitor. windows 64 bit pro. EVGA 6800GS............................al bianca

Guest fonz

over 145 views and no one wants to touch this.. ouch!! is it that bad??

>over 145 views and no one wants to touch this.. ouch!! is it>that bad??Or nobody has any ideas. ;)

Guest Callmecapt

I don't know how your FSX installation is affecting the 747 in FS9. You must have merged the 2 installations together somehow. Either that or you have too many programs running in the background.Goran

I've heard FSX installation can corrupt FS9 registry settings and so cause problems. On the Flight1 website there is a free download utility to correct FS9 registry settings. Might be worth a try?Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Guest fonz

i've run the registry program with no luck....AMD 4000+ clawhammer. MSI diamond plus MoBo. 2G corsair platinum. 320g WD HDD. NEC DVD. 20in widescreen LCD monnitor. windows 64 bit pro. EVGA 6800GS............................al

Guest fonz

ttt..AMD 4000+ clawhammer. MSI diamond plus MoBo. 2G corsair platinum. 320g WD HDD. NEC DVD. 20in widescreen LCD monnitor. windows 64 bit pro. EVGA 6800GS............................al