Sign in to follow this  
Guest onelimey

Unable to use Pushback Panel

Guest onelimey

Hello All, I've looked in the manual and done a search here for pushback but didn't come up with the problem I'm having. I can't get any symbols/numbers to appear on the pushback panel. I've tried a couple of different tutorials but haven't had any success. Any help or reference is greatly appreciated.ThanksAndy

Guest onelimey

George, Thanks for the fast reply, I did read the instructions in the manual, I just couldn't get it to work. I think I may have been click in the wrong spot once I saw an arrow appear.Thanks Again.Andy

Guest n9zn

>Hello All,> I've looked in the manual and done a search here for>pushback but didn't come up with the problem I'm having. I>can't get any symbols/numbers to appear on the pushback panel.> I've tried a couple of different tutorials but haven't had>any success. Any help or reference is greatly appreciated.>>Thanks>AndyI sure am glad you ask...It is very easy but there is a trick to it.1. Right mouse click on the center button (reset I think) between the little windows.2. Then use the left mouse to adjust the distance on the left and the degree of turn left or right when the push back concludes.3. then left click the same button you right clicked in the beginning to activate the control.It's pretty neat the fellows on the ground even talk to the pilot while the push back is in progress and it is explained in the big manual online and that manual may come with the 747 on the CD but I am not sure.I wish I could tell you the page but with the size of that manual pages are one thing I do not remember. I am talking about the manual you print on both sides of 8 1/2 X 11 inch paper and it is near an inch thick.Hope this helpes.Monty Howard

It's on page 34 in the introduction section. I too couldn't figure out why the guage wouldn't work for me back in Feb but I simply decided not to use it. I read the instructions several times but didn't catch the right click part. I guess I need to look at things a little more carefully. I was planning a flight for today and I guess I'll finally try that guage!Just out of curiosity though, is there a way to determine how far back you want to go and the angle? Or is it just by guessing? Also, am I correct in assuming that the distance in measured in feet? Ryan Gamurothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg