Sign in to follow this  
Guest lszh

Wrong MAG heading

Guest lszh

I need your help!I flew the Queen as well as the 737NG for years without problems. But now, when I align the IRS I always get a wrong MAG heading. For example at KPDX on rwy 10 (hdg 101) I get a MAG heading of 119.Any idea? :-mad The Level-D 767 indicates a MAG HDG of 101. The PMDG 747 and 737 a HDG of 119.Thx for helpBruno

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

Hi Bruno,it has to do with the AIRAC cycle. It happened with the initial release of 0608, then it was fixed my Stefan.Have a look at that.Regards,Bjorn

Guest lszh

Hi BjornI use AIRAC cycle 0611 version 2 from Stefan (navigraph)!My whole PMDG fleet is not flyable right now. In LNAV mode the Queen is unable to follow a track. The plane drifts to the left side of the track and ends up in a right turn towards the next fixpoint. Also an ILS interception is impossible to perform. Please refer to the screenshot below. Thx for help.Brunohttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/161086.jpg

Did you check if this also occurs in other aircraft?I've seen a similar problem some time ago, and it was caused by some airport scenery I had installed-not just at that airport, but everywhere in any aircraft. Sorry, I can't remember which scenery it was, but if it does occur in all your aircraft, you might want to check/uncheck recently installed scenery to see if that helps.Best,Martijn

Guest lszh

Hi MartijnLevelD 767 works fine!PMDG 744, 744F and 737NG are all showing the same behaviour. What could have caused that change???Bruno

Hi, I had the same problem last year. It was cause by the EPGD Gdansk freeware Scenery which was for FS2002. Jan-Paul