Sign in to follow this  
Guest mdpb

GOFLIGHT MCP PRO

Guest mdpb

Lefteris,Any news on the beta testing dll for the GoFlight MCP Pro?Mike B

Mike-it's underway. Beta testers are reporting preliminary findings already so we're getting there. As always, no release date announced, but we'll let you know soon.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest mdpb

Thanks for that. Next question is whether the new GoFlight EFIS will get the same treatment or will your work with the MCP PRO kill two birds with one stone?Mike B

We have not received any testing hardware for the GoFlight EFIS, so there's no plans for official support of that module at the moment.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest mdpb

>We have not received any testing hardware for the GoFlight>EFIS, so there's no plans for official support of that module>at the moment.Might have to set a fire underneath them then!Mike B

Guest bebob

Hi.I know everybody is asking this Question,but......Any news on the EFIS side or MCP PRO with PMDG ? .Sorry for asking but you proberly understand....being X-mas and all... :-)Bebob.

Guest blackbeast

Hello and wher i can download the software for my mcp pro because we can't download in PMDG OPS page...thanks for your help

I also am confused on this item. How and where does one get the appropriate interface software for the MCP Pro?Jonathan

Guest blackbeast

Hello all...No news is good news or news is bad news about the compatibility of MCP Pro with PMDG product...thanks a lot