Sign in to follow this  
Guest corrie

Cannot set my auto throttle

Guest corrie

Ok I know I should read the manual , I can set all the other autopilot functions, but the autothrottle doesn`t seem to work.

This subject seems to come up every other week. The obvious question I have is: did you turn the engine generators on during the pre-flight sequence?I would recommend using the PMDG 737 checklist everytime you fly. (sorry, I dont have the link, but I'm sure someone can provide it). It is invaluable, and since there are so many things to remember, this list will definitely help.Ron

Unfortunately unless you fly the real thing, you're going to need to read that manual, my friend. ;-)From what you've said above the cause could be one of many possibilities, we don't even know whether you're in the 744 or the 737!So rather than spend an hour trying to help you I suggest you spend that hour helping yourself to a cup of coffee and the manual. Come back here with questions after that and I *guarantee* you'll get world-class help, but only if you make a little effort at your end to understand the basics.Oh and don't forget to sign your posts with a name, just so we know who we're talking to.Look forward to hearing from you! Cheers :-)

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest corrie

>This subject seems to come up every other week. The obvious>question I have is: did you turn the engine generators on>during the pre-flight sequence?>>I would recommend using the PMDG 737 checklist everytime you>fly. (sorry, I dont have the link, but I'm sure someone can>provide it). It is invaluable, and since there are so many>things to remember, this list will definitely help.>>RonThanx Ron you solved my problem fast, thanx for the feedbackJohan