Sign in to follow this  
Guest nightliner

PMDG 747 Strobe lights

Guest nightliner

Hi!I have bought yesterday the PDMG 747. I already have the PMDG 737NG. My problem is that the Strobe lights on wings flash very slow on den 747 on the 737 the flash very fast every second for example. on 747 only every 10 seconds. the beacon and the strobe on the back flash OK.Thank you for your help

There is a limitation on the 747 strobes due to the wing flexing. It's just the way it is.- John

Jan Herman,Same thing as mentioned above but different. This is due to the wing flex.Hope it helps,

Guest pixxced

Will the upcoming PMDG MD-11 feature XML GDI C style lighting that enables proper strobe and external lighting with wingflex? With XML GDI or C it IS possible to be done properly as a 767-300ER payware developer did strobes, seperate landing, logo and taxi lights properly with wingflex.Pix X>

Guest aarskringspier

Those wing flexes arent anything like the 744. The 744 actually bends with weight etc etc not just some wiggling for looks.

Guest pixxced

Question still remains for an official response. :-)