Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain williams

737 not working??

Guest iain williams

HelloThis is the first problem I've had with the pmdg 737 series. My problem began after installing the latest FSUIPC 3.7.1. I have reinstalled the earlier version to try and seperate the problem but the problem persists.ALL FS9 aircraft operate including PMDG B1900. The problem only lies with the PMDG 737 series aircraft.When starting up FS9 and selecting the 737, the nav database loads. When I then push the OK button the button is frozen. If I select ALT F4 I move onto the enxt screen, however, once again the screen is frozen until I selct ALT F4. Thr aircraft will then load. however, nothing operates as it should.I am also using the MCP and EFIS by CP Flight - neither work at all.The only chnage was the new version of FSUIPC - nothing else was altered. Before this functionality was 100%Ideas????Should I reload PMDG???Should I reload FS9????I have no idea - many thanks.........IAIN

Guest aarskringspier

Try loading the default Cessena first then switch over to the 737.

Guest iain williams

Hi RandyTried that - same problem. Iain

Iain,What was your procedure updating FSUIPC?Cheers,

thats what your not supposed to do, the pmdg products all have the cold dark flights you select from fs start menu. Ed, please reinstall you pmdg 737 ng-89 series starting with the NG first, 800/900 second. If you have the pmdg744 thats 3rd. Dont forget including all service updates. This happened to me before, its just a small bug that is easily termnated after reinstallation. But you make sure to completely remove the entire pmdg 737 NG-8/9 and all files. The PMDG removle tool is at the site here. FSUIPC 3.7.1 im sure is not the problem you need that its good tool.

Guest iain williams

Hey guysI have FSUPIC located in the modules folder.I have just removed all PMDG software (used the nifty removal tool - great tool) and everything seems to work OK now. The CP Flight MCP also seems to also work OK in the default 737. I'll do some more testing to ensure reliability and then reinstall PMDG tonight after work. I want to ensure everything ios working with CP Flight MCP bfeore I do the PMDG reinstall.By removing PMDG I seperated the issue. It is something with PMDG - not that I'm complaining as bugs are in all software. Thank you.IAIN

Guest iain williams

OK - I reloaded all PMDG aircraft, re-set my CPFlight MCP and EFIS and thnigs seem to be working OK again - thanks you for your help.next on the agenda is to set up my new CS2 consolue from Precision Flight Instruments and remap my Goflight instruments....Iain

Guest javito19

hey guys I have the same problem and I tried doing what you guys have already talked about but it still doesnt work...can anyone help me?

This sounds sorta like the default flights got screwed up. Try removing/deleting the files in My Documents/Flight Simulator Files and see if that fixes it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest javito19

yeah....I just tried that and it still doesnt work...GOD!!! WHY ME?!!!it was perfectly fine before...I just dont get it.

Guest iain williams

It would be nice if someone who actually knows the issue can offer some advice on this problem.I thought it may have just been my system, but others are having similar problems.I worked out that the problem was somewhere within the PMDG files - where who knows! I deleted all PMDG files and rebotted my PC and FS worked perfectly. Only time will tell if the same thing occurs again after reloading the PMDG files.....IAIN

Guest javito19

Yeah I hear you...I wish an expert could help..I really dont know what has happened, It has always ran PERFECT! on my PC, its just so odd that out of the blue it just doesnt work anymore. This is a real shame because I love PMDG.