Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11MD11

Import flight plans into B747 PMDG

Guest MD11MD11

Hello,My question is probably stupid, but I don't know how to import flight plans (from FS Planner or FSNavigator) into the PMDG 747's FMS.Could you help me please?Thanks!

Guest glide

make sure your flight planning programme is set up to save the plan to the PMDG /flighplan folder in the main fs2004 folder and the just type in the name of the plan as saved for example EGLLWSSS in to the CO route line in the FMC Route page and the plan should load. I am not familiar with those 2 planners you use but make sure they are compatable with .rte format which is required by the PMDG fmcFynn

Captain MD11MD11, there are no stupid questions in this PMDG forum!For FSNAV4.7 check under:http://www.fsnavigator.com/dedownload.htmFreeware Flightplan Export Module---------------------------------and look for the file: pmdg737expv10.zip, it's valid also for B747.Should also include a README fileenjoy your B747, Peer