Sign in to follow this  

Simubuild A340-600 Autopilot

A little heads up for everyone. The new Simubuild A340-600 is quite sensational, but the aircraft.cfg still has the old FS2002 glitched lines in the Autopilot section. Don't forget to fix those before you go flying off with this great bird.Here's how I fixed mine:[autopilot]autopilot_available=1flight_director_available=1default_vertical_speed=2000.0autothrottle_available=1autothrottle_arming_required=1autothrottle_max_rpm=96autothrottle_takeoff_ga=1pitch_takeoff_ga=8use_no_default_bank=1use_no_default_pitch=1Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

We left this feature as is, because, as I understand it, Aibus Autopilots override normal control inputs when activated, but I could be wrong on this matter, this is one of the few things that I am not sure about with Airbus aircraft.Al Lynch Jr. - Member FSWorldonline.comhttp://www.fsworldonline.com/~imgsrv/MySignature1.jpg

Well, you are absolutely right with panels like PSS and so forth, but most of the freeware panels out there don't really work like that. They work in the more basic FS2002 way. However, I just read that you have your own panel coming, so that will be the best option of all.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I'am suprised that this airbus 340-600 already is released, i saw no notice on the Avism site. A problem is that i tried to find the A340-600 release, but i'am unable to find the sites FsworldOnline .com or Simubuild.com, so where can i find the release, please help me!!!thanks from bella