Sign in to follow this  
RDG41

No runways showing for KORD

Hi,I'm currently having some problems with no runways showing up for KORD in the arr screen for the 747(but it is also happening in the 737). I've got the latest data from navigraph, cycle 0611. Can anyone please check there arr screen for KORD and tell me if if you have the same thing happening? I don't want to reinstall anything if I can avoid it.Thanks for the help, Ron

My 737NG doesn't have a problem at KORD. Departures may be missing runways because the data-derived sidstar file for KORD doesn't have DPs (only DP is a vectors-only departure), but this is guessing because I do not have the 747. Therefore, I do not know if the 747 relies on sidstars or airac for arrival runways. You can download my sidstars procedures file for KORD from the AVSIM 2004-Flight Plans library and see if this changes the symptoms. It works with the Navigraph 0611 FMC data. I'm interested in the outcome of this trial. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

HiDownload also the cycle for US airports from:http://planepath.com/html/pmdg.htmlKORD is existing in this US cycle 0611:KORD - CHICAGO OHARE INTERNATIO// Derived from USFIF cycle 0611.// Valid 26 Oct 06 to 21 Nov 06.//// Copyright 10/20/2006 by Terry Yinglingthen install the cycle from NAVIGRAPHhope it helps, Peer

Hi Dan,Thanks for the reply I will try this out tonight and let you know what happened. I also wanted to say that when i looked in the PMDG directory for sids and stars, everything was there for KORD, runways included. So I tried just re-downloading the navigraph file and re-installing it but I still have no runways showing up on the arrivals page. It's almost like the link is lost between the sim and the data.Ron

Thanks Peer, I will definetly try this out as well.Cheers, Ron

I am having the same problem, with the airport KSEA. No runways or SID's/STAR's, I downloaded all the latest 0611 airacs from www.planepath.com and SID/STAR's from www.navdata.at but still KSEA has no runways or sid/star.

Guest Covert53

Ditto for me...but for KATL ARR runways and STARS. I will try to do the suggestions mentioned above

If you follow Peers instructions, this should work. At least it did fo me.Ron

One other option is to go back to an older cycle AIRAC-SID/STAR files and wait for Navagraph to offer a PMDG SID/STAR package.

My SIDSTARS Collection includes KORD, KSEA and KATL among 34 other locations. They work (so far) with the last free AIRAC (Cycle 0610) It is located in the AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library. Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP