Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

FSX import guide for 1900C and D posted!

My GPS looks like this in the VC. Looks OK in the 2D popup. I get the feeling that I'm the only one with this problem. Any suggestions?Mike

Guest RichardL

Can anyone comment if we will see an auto-install version with the sound issue corrected?Richard

Sound issue should be corrected by a new cfg very soon, I can't say for sure on a new installer, that takes coding time and we're very busy trying to get the MD-11 ready...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest _MSW_

Good news on the sound issue. Thanks!Any luck yet on the GPS issue?Mike

Guest RichardL

Ok. I'll be happy with the sound corrected.Question for anyone. In the B1900D install guide it notes doing a "... fresh install of the 1900D into FS9 (no liveries)." I take that to mean uninstall B1900D and liveries, then reinstall just the default aircraft. Correct?Once that is done, what about installing liveries. That is never mentioned.Regards,Richard

I didn't, I just copied all the PMDG B1900 folder from FS9/Aircraft to FSX/SimObjects/Aircraft. Read above where I had to edit a fiew of the B1900 aircraft.cfg files to rename a few "Title=" lines so they wouldn't conflict. FSX is more picky about duplicate title= lines.Hope this helps...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I moved the B1900D across to FSX. It looked SOOOO good that I went and bought the 1900C as well! If anything, it looks even better. I did mod both panels slightly, to regain the original look, but these aircraft look beautiful in FSX.The enclosed JPEG is at some 3500 x 1040. I've added some FSX camera views to be able to see all the gorgeous lighting effects on both of the Beech's.(JPG upload failed, it's over the 150k limit - sorry, I have a buch of screenshots, perhaps there's somewhere else I can post them?)Can't wait to get an official 747 release!Trevor

Guest _MSW_

Tabs:Any progress on the sound and default GPS (in VC)issues?Mike

I believe that I have squashed the sound in VC bug.Well, it is not really a bug at all. I have Logitech 5.1 speakers, and in Windows XP-> Sounds and Audio Devices-> Speakers Settings-> Advanced had 5.1 set as the Setup as 5.1. Well, dummy me is not using the surround speakers because I don't have a place to put them behind my chair. I am using the RF, LF, Center, and Sub. So, incomplete sound while panning in the VC. Changed it to Desktop Stereo or Stereo Headphones and it works perfectly.Problem solved.

It's been two months. Any news on fixing the sound and GPS issues for the 1900C for FSX?Mike

Come on Tabs, PLEASE at least acknowledge my question. :-) Mike

I'll try to have an update for you soon on it - I'm not sure myself on what's going on with it, we've been working on other things obviously...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com