Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW1085

A3xx development

Guest BAW1085

Whilst I realise it's still a way off yet, I wanted to raise a few points and make an early request for some features which I would really like to see on this aircraft. The list is not exhaustive just some ideas that came to me today !1. Blue Beta target for assymetric conditions2. Brake fans + Hot brake TO inhibit3. Instinctive A/Throt Pushbutton disconnect4. Incremental throttle movement between detents indicated on ECAM TPI 5. Law dependant Pitch trim Advisory in PFD 6. FLOPS lateral revision in FMS (Airway offsetting)7. Wex/Predicitive-Windsheer and Terrain mapping (A lot to ask I know !!)8. Auto probe heat9. Ditching Push button (You never know !)10. Auto brakes operate AFTER spoilers11. Aileron droopI am looking forward to seeing how far the guys will be able to model the flight control laws and in particular Load factor limitation, which is available in all laws apart from direct. It's going to be interesting to educate people about Mmo Vmo too ! Quite amusing to find the Aircraft decide to pull up without you actually asking it to !RememberTwo ELAC

Gotta say that as much as I'm a Boeing man myself... I really do look forward to a Quality A320-series airplane. A friend files these for living, and I've had the chance to fly a real sim of one a few times, and enjoyed the Airbus easiness and "different way" a lot. It would be really cool to see all of that in FSX environment.FS world deserves a quality A320-series! I hope PMDG can achieve what is needed to make the A320-series a reality. It's not a small task, but anything less than excellent has already been seen for FS quite many times... It's time for something else now. Tero

PPL(A)

Guest BAW1085

A thread bump just wanted to add a specific item to my A3xx dream list.AIRBUS has developed and tuned a new function on the A318 aircraft in order to allow steep approach operation Using the FPA "Bird" -4.5

Implementation of various audibles:1) Speed, Speed, Speed low energy warning2) Triple clicks for ILS downgrades including flight director switch off on approach, FMGS power up and various convoluted FMGS mode changes/reversions (too numerous to mention).3) C Chord altitude alerts for when autopilot is on and different ones when it is not.4) Stall warnings, cricket sounds and modified PFD presentataion when in alternate or lower laws.Also:APP NAV/FINAL implementation for non-precision approaches.Path intercept and 'hockey stick' predicitons on ND for various open and managed modes.Thanks

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest 3202b

Another thing to the wish listMiniGS- ensuring the aircraft does not slow down below the minimum ground speed by constantly reading the wind etc and updating the target VAPP accordingly.