Sign in to follow this  
Guest homer09001

738/739 Auto-Arm Spoiler

Guest homer09001

i know its been mentioned loads of times butShift + / doesnt auto arm my silers so i have to click on teh spoilers in teh quadrent.my point being last time i had this problem i sure i downloaded an update or was provided with a steps to modify something to prevent problem?

First, please check the pinned posts at the top of the forum. You need to sign your posts.Try using the mouse to drag the lever to arm. Usually works better than hitting the '/' key.

Guest ALT2024

And make sure you use the click spot at the TOP of the handle, not the click spot near the base of the lever. That caught me out a few times. :)Rob

What is intersting about this problem is that arming the autospoilers with that key command used to work on my PMDG 737-600/700 but then quit working when I installed the PMDG 737-800/900 and the related patch for the 600/700. It won't work with any of my PMDG 737's now and it doesn't work on the PMDG 747-400 either. You have to actually move the spoiler lever on the throttle quadrant to arm the spoilers. It's a little bit difficult to do in the virtual enviornment.

Guest ALT2024

SHIFT/ works fine for me in the 744. I always drag the handle in the NG though.Rob

I see this problem too. I wouldn't mind dragging the handle to arm it. But it's not possible to acomplish that in VC. To open the 2D window, arm it and close it out is a bit of work.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI