Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

NOTAM: Server Moves Complete... Back to Normal Ops

Captains-Just wanted to let you know that we have completed our transition to the new server host, and have activated nearly all services for customers including the shopping cart, install validation, etc.We are once again receiving email and handling customer support issues- for the most part you should see no further inturruptions.We have not yet completed bringing over the database of legacy customer orders (orders before 08OCT04) but that should be done tonight sometime.This new server will readily support PMDG's operations into the future and should easily prevent the kinds of hiccups we've seen in the past. In the near future we will be unveiling a new brand image for PMDG along with a new website to feature the new image- and of course- within days we'll begin displaying more images of the MD11!(We're getting closer!)Thanks for your patience during the weekend- if you had a support concern that doesn't get an answer by late tonight- just send it to us again so that we can be sure you are answered!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest zsoltszivak744

Sounds like a plan to me Sir, I thank you and the PMDG crew for all of your hard work. Regards: Zsolt

Thank you for your hard work and the information. I'm looking forward to watch your new image and the shots of the MD11.However, there are one thing I want to ask. How is your 747 project going? Are you guys still waiting for the FS team to release more tools? Or are you back on track with the development?I just wonder, because the day your FSX compatible 747 is released, will be the day I fully convert to FSX :-) RaymondNorway