Sign in to follow this  
Guest Whomadewho

EFIS/PFD Disappearing/going blank

Guest Whomadewho

Hello I recently purchased a new Nvidia 8800 GTS Video card. I completely reinstalled Windows XP (pro) and Flight Sim. (FS was the first program I could not wait to see)After the installation, both my 747 and 747F are having a problem with the cockpit CRT/MFD displays.When I initially load the aircraft, the displays are fine. After 1 minute or so, all of the displays go blank. Reloading the aircraft does no good.The only thing I have found that will bring them back is to load another completely different plane, then reload the 747.But after 1 minute the displays go blank again.If anyone out there has any ideas I would appreciate it. I have downloaded and reinstalled DirectX and the Video Drivers. I have also completely removed Flight Sim and reinstalled everything. Same problem.Thank you! Craig

Hello Craig, This is an activation issue wit the PMDG 747 program. You need to reactivate the aircraft so re-install it and input your purchase information.Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

Craig,Got your email in support@ and you should have my reply now. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Whomadewho

Thank you everyone for the help!I took the safe route and uninstalled the PMDG software and FS and reinstalled. Everything is working great now! Thank you again for the prompt and efficient support!