Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stragu

Confused on Status: GoFlight MCP Pro for PMDG 737-800

Guest Stragu

Hello everybody,I am little confused on the status for the combatability issues for the GoFlight MCP Pro fpr PMDG 737-800. When I read here through the Forum I understand that a Beta version is under development and the final version is not available yet.On the other side.... on the PMDG Home page => section PMDG OPS I can read and instruction guideline for this HW add on....Can someone clean out my confusion.... ;-)...As I am looking forward to buy this I would like to know the status.Btw.... does anyone can confirm that the "GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant" works for the PMDG 737-800.Thanks for your feedback...Happy landings..ChristianMunich - Germany

This is cool. So the GoFlight MCP works ..right? BTW, what are you guys searching for?Anyone who got this thing working..please comment on your opinions, please.BTW..What about Go Flight EFIS. Does that work too with PMDG 747?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Has anyone got the GFlight MCP working with either the PMDG 737 or the 747? Anyone?Manny

Manny

Anyone?:)Manny

Manny

CP FLIGHT GEAR:MCP 100% compatible with PMDG 737/747EFIS 100% compatible with PMDG 737/747Also, the CP Flight MCP is compatible with FS9/FSX default a/c as well as Project Magenta.CP Flight EFIS Controller only compatible with : PMDG and Project Magenta.CP Flight Radiostacks compatible with all FS9/FSX.I have used EFIS & FMC with PMDG for several years now and is 100% satisfied. Especially good is their support - you get an immediate answer on all questions.BestBjorn