Sign in to follow this  

Trying to host a flight...

I'm attempting to solve the flight hosting problems with my router and anyone here who wants to help is more than welcome to try connecting with me at 64.173.198.225 for the next hour or so (noon-1pm, PST).I'm at SFO (San Francisco International, SF California). With FSMeteo it's a rather cloudy day, which should make for some interesting low level flying around the bay.

Thanks much to Tony (scabbo) for helping me prove I can host an MP flight (too bad I didn't learn enough about my router for the ARW, but next time...).Now I'd just like to prove I can join an MP where others can see me. If a couple guys want to participate some time (either some weekend or early evening -- 3pm - 6pm PST) let me know via email and we can set up a short flight.