Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Request for 747 FSX

Guest A32X

When in throttle hold mode it would be great if we could adjust throttle position manually to initiate a rejected take off or incase of engine failure pasted v1 to bump up the power on the remaining engines. Paul

That's already done. Just make sure you have selected the Throttle override in the PMDG menu.Although it would be nice if we could help the throttle going back to IDLE or by increasing thrust even when an A/T mode is engaged, like THR REF etc. Cause sometimes that's necesary and the real pilots often do so aswell.

Guest A32X

I'm not able to increase thrust in throttle hold mode. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Guest A32X

I did indeed, throttling back is working fine, I just can't increase passed a de-rated setting.

you mean increasing throttle above the green digits (located above the engine instruments)?

Guest A32X

I mean above the reference N1 indicator (green) on the EICAS. For example if I'm using TO 2 the autothrottle pulls the throttles back instantly to this line.Paul

That's because your not supposed to pas the reference N1.And thanks to PMDG we have something that's called the EEC. It prevents your from passing that reference N1 limit

Guest A32X

Yea but I'm in "Throttle Hold"

Doesn't matter. Because above the reference N1 you just aren't supposed to be! If you do go above, your exceding the safety margens of the engine. Even if your A/T isn't armed or active and your just handflying the plane and throttle, you still can't pas the reference N1. The only way to pas the REF N1 is to switch off the EEC's