Sign in to follow this  
Guest mickeymouse

yoke

Guest mickeymouse

does anyone know what type of yoke is being used on the MD-11 pics???can't find it on the web...Thanks

Hi,may I ask what your name is?The yoke is the Jetliner Yoke from PFC: http://www.flypfc.com/However I'm waiting for Engravity as they are building a true airliner style yoke with more realistic movement, so one hears... As soon as that one will be out I think I'll switch...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest mickeymouse

My name is Chris...been a PMDGer member for awhile... just not a big poster!!!!

Guest gremel

I'm also waiting for the Engravity Yoke. It should be out 1Q2007 according to their site. Some of the features listed per their website which is flyengraity.comSome of the features: * heavy duty design * full functional * total column + Yoke * can be used seperately or dual linked. AND...(you guys will love this).... * motorized control load to feel the forces when flying. * Auto movement when flying on auto pliot.I hope that they also come out with a realistic throttle quadrant and rudder pedals. Bravo Engravity.Regards,jack

Guest mickeymouse

do you have a guestament on how much it would cost..I'm thinking 5-600.00 smackers..Chris

>Some of the features: >>* heavy duty design >* full functional >* total column + Yoke >* can be used seperately or dual linked. >>AND...(you guys will love this).... >>* motorized control load to feel the forces when flying. >* Auto movement when flying on auto pliot.Thanks Jack for pointing out that it is already on their website! And they are right, I WILL love this!( Lefteris if you read, I want that thing to be compatible with the MD-11! }( )Markus

Markus Burkhard

>do you have a guestament on how much it would cost..I'm>thinking 5-600.00 smackers..Chris,the one from PFC is still around 800 US-Dollars. You can expect that the one from Engravity will be more expensive. Because for the 800$ for the PFC you do not get something that resembles an airliner yoke even close. It is just some springs to give some feeling of force required, but that's not really real. Now if Engravity says they want to give it motorised force feedback then yeah it WILL be more expensive... However if enough people buy it they might be able to keep the price low...These are just thoughts on my part, I'm not in any way related to Engravity.Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest gremel

Lefteris,I also want the "Engravity" design to be compatible not only with the MD11 but the 737NG which will be with us for the next 30 years as I have mentioned many times before on this forum along with the most urgent need for "Hardware". That includes in addition to realistic Yokes a decent throttle quad and rudders which will be compatible with the PMDG products mentioned above.Many thanks 'PMDG' and 'Engravity' for making a bright and realistic future to look forward to in the coming years.Regards to both teams and looking forward to purchasing these much needed items.jack