Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

Is it me or...

Does it seem a bit quiet around here lately :(I guess people are enjoying their flying and FSX (ok, and FS9) :)

Alaister Kay

Seems that everyone has mastered flying PMDG airplanes (or has learned how to use Search and FAQ). :(CheersQ>

I, for one, am just sitting here quietly, in a padded room, wearing a tightly strapped jacket, saying over and over again "need PMDG for FSX....can't fly default crap.....need PMDG for FSX.....cant fly default......"

>I, for one, am just sitting here quietly, in a padded room,>wearing a tightly strapped jacket, saying over and over again>"need PMDG for FSX....can't fly default crap.....need PMDG for>FSX.....cant fly default......"Actually we were all going to keep that to our selves but I guess it's about time to come out in the open. Ryan Gamurothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Free piece of advice for a possible cure of your condition: If you change your level of immediate expectations and say to yourself: "I shall move to FSX in six months at least, provided I get (a) a new rig with the best video card available ($$$...), (:( Windows Vista, © Direct X 10, (d) most of my favorite add-ons (PMDGs and a few others airplanes, some airports and tools such as Active Camera, Active Sky/Ground Environment Pro and the likes)" ...you will continue enjoying your 80 GB of FS9 to the brim with no straightjacket and a lot of passion... and save some good money until you have every reasons to go broke thanks to the above becoming available.That's why - I think - it's so quiet on many fora nowadays!

Err,Excuse me... Can you repeat that, please?.. Err... it's quite loud up here in the L1 of this '47.. ;)Cheers,

I'm atually going to switch over bit by bit. I'll get FSX soon just to see what it has to offer, but I'll also keep FS9 on just until the 744 or 757 Full Package(CaptainSim) comes out. That way I still have enough to keep me occupied.Question: is the suggested upgrade price for Vista for a XP to Vista upgrade or Vista to "better" Vista?Ryan Gamurothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg