Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fortress

The same old shareware airports

Just saw the list of airports in Wilco's Airport 2002 Vol 1. I have to say I am tired of shareware doing the same airports. There are enough versions of ORD, ATL, DFW, and LAX already out there between Simflyers, FS02 default, and Wilco's old versions. Props to Simflyers for doing MCO, EWR, and PHL. Shame on Wilco for redoing airports that already have good senery. I would rather see 15-20 airports with good scenery than 5 or 6 airports with great scenery. Do you all agree. There are plenty of other big and busy airports that there is no good scenery for. DTW, IAH, and STL are three big ones that come to mind. What airports would you all like to see scenery designed for?DAVID C. FREEMANCONTINENTAL VIRTUAL AIRLINESHouston

We cannot do anything about it so you should let your feelings be known to Wilco at www.wilcopub.com If enough people write in, maybe they will take notice.

Eric