Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tabbi

737 flightplan import

In the FMC - index/navdata/flightplan will give you a list if it is in the folder. prev and next will scroll the list.Which model's do you have of the NG?

Guest Tabbi

I have the 737 800/900. I found it smile. But after loading and starting the atc said that i the my ifr is refused grrr. I

Guest LAzerxxx

Tabbi, When you exported your FlightPlan from FSNav, did you look to see what the F/P was saved as?To enter an F/P into your FMC from an exported F/P, you have to enter it like this:Example......KATL to KMIAWould be saved as KATLKMIA001.To enter this into your FMC:Open the FMC. Click on the LSK 1L key.Open the IDENT page, click on the LSK 6R > POS INIT > click on the LSK 6R again > ROUTE > type KATLKMIA001 on your FMC keyboard >make sure the route is correctly spelled and numbered >click on the LSK 3R. After you enter the Route into the FMC [ACTIVATE] should show up at the LSK 6R, click ACTIVATE, then the yellow light should come on on the [EXEC] button on your FMC keyboard. Click that and your FMC screen will go blank for a few seconds and your Navigation Display will have a solid pink line appear on it. Your flight plan is now exported from FSNav to your PMDG FMC. Just follow the rest of the procedures for your A/C.Hope this helps out.

Your flightplan must be exported twice perhaps both simultaneously from FSNAV:One version for PMDG in .rte format.One version for FS9 ATC in .pln format.You say it is ok on the FMC now but if I understand you correctly FS9 ATC is rejecting it. I am not familiar with FSNAV but insure you are choosing an IFR plan since you will probably be cruising in controlled airspace at 18,000 (FL180) or above. This is called class A airspace and IFR rules apply. At different locations other than the US this could be lower.Getting back to the FMC manipulation, when you lsk'd the name from the flightplan list it put what you found in the scratchpad. Now you go to RTE page 1 and LSK CO_ROUTE and if accepted LSK ACTIVATE and EXE button will illuminate and then you can push the EXE button. The route should now show on the LEGS page. Have you got this far?Is it just FS ATC that refuses your flightplan?