Sign in to follow this  
Guest FirstinFlight

Engravity FMS/CDU

Guest FirstinFlight

I ordered my Engravity CDU from PMDG's web site a couple days ago.I understand that once i get the CDU i have to place an order for the CDU Interface Software from PMDG.But i have 2 other questions -a) Is the 737 800/900 add-on a pre-requisite to making the CDU work? or will it work with the 737 600/700 base product combined with the interface software?:( Anyone out there know how long it is taking to get the CDU in hand? I live in the US.Thanks,

Hello nameless, (it's a rule to sign your real name in your posts - thanks!)first of all, thank you for your purchase!To receive support with your order, please contact our support email, (support@precisionmanuals.com) with your order details.a) The 737 800/900 is required for the CDU to work with the 737NG line.:( This depends on when the order was received and if the item is in stock. Again, contact our support email, so we can assist you further.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest FirstinFlight

Thanks for ur response.Apologize for leaving the name out...i rarely go onto a forum; missed it.Just so that i understand, when you say that its a rule to sign our name, can't I use that FirstinFlight user name; or is it just that on every post we need to sign our real name. Please clarify.Thanks very much on responding to my question... will write to support@precisionmanuals.comBest regards,Jois

Guest FirstinFlight

Lefteris:I wrote to Support yesterday seeking to know the lead time on the Engravity CDU. Havent got a response from them. Can you please tell me how long they typically take to respond? Best regards,Jois

Guest FirstinFlight

So here goes one more time...I got advised on this forum (by, i believe, a PMDG staffer) to write to support@precisionmanuals.com to confirm if my order was correctly recieved and to know what the current wait time is for the CDU.I have written thrice now in a 7 days to support.Does any one know if support@precisionmanuals.com is an address that is responded to other than auto reply advising that one should visit PMDG Ops for help. Because barring that auto reply i dont seem to get any response to my question.Will appreciate any help.Best regards,Jois

Jois-let me see what I can do on my end... it's possible that your email was eaten by the spam-consuming goblins ;-).Lefteris

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Jois-I answered your email on Wednesday evening. I have sent another copy, please let me know if you do not receive it. (I cannot post it here as it contains security information.)Note that the email address in your email and the MailTo: in your email address are different. I'm not sure why.... Or if it matters- but that might be a factor?Let me know that you receive the email, please- and as with all CDU customers you can reply to me directly in order to save you the extra step of going through tech support.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest FirstinFlight

Thanks Lefteris and Robert.I did not get your response from Wednesday. But i did get it today.I have kept a watch on my screened mail folder every day just to make sure that it does not get filtered. In any case, i do have your response today and will await your email on the ETA soon.Best regards,Jois