Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Confused

The PMDG website states that you need to have the 737 NG software package install prior to loading the 737 800-900 package. When I look at the PC Aviator site, they appear to be offering a CD-ROM box version that does not require the NG Software package.My question is if I purchase the CD-ROM version of the 737 800-900 package, do I need the NG package installed?ThanksTom

The PMDG website is referring to the download version. With the boxed package you don't have to have the 600-700 installed to run it.

If you get the stand-alone Aerosoft CD packaged 800/900 NG, be sure to register the product key on the Aerosoft site to access the FAQs and Support section at aerosoft.com. You will find a service patch and some notices.PC Aviator is running a sale right now as is Aerosoft (direct from some localized sites).