Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danfontan

747 Performance Manual (Charts)?

Guest Danfontan

Any one know where I can buy the 744F Performance Manuals (Charts) to computer critical field length, long range alt/fuel/mach, endurance stuff, landing info. basically to fill out a TakeOff/Landing Data (TOLD) card.I know the computer does it all, but what happened to the art of flight planning?Thanks in advance,Dan

hello Dan,why are you in need with 400 F perfs there are slight variations but not so specific ????!!! i can give you an info : cathay ops and flight dispatch ... they re using same perfs for 400 F 400 SF and 400 pax ... i dig into perfs manuals and there are some variations but on a 9h flight less than 100 kilos so nothing to worry ???!!!!see you

Guest Danfontan

Oh i wasnt worried between the different airframes, I'm a military flight engineer trainee and would like to practice my chart reading. The reason why I can't use my charts is because mine are for a 707 type airframe and will not match anything for a 747.Thanks,Dan