Sign in to follow this  
downscc

SIDSTARS Minneapolis St Paul Intl (KMSP)

Available at either NavData.at or AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans libraries: PMDG procedures for Minneapolis St Paul/Wold Chamberlain (KMSP) for Cycle 0612 (23Nov-21Dec06). Based on FAA NACO Published Charts and Digital Aeronautical Information. Includes 8-SIDs provided both for use with ATC vectors and NOATC for routes from runway to departure fixes; 6-STARS provided both as published requiring ATC vectors to final and with enumerations for preferred landing runways. GOPHER and KASPR STARs include enumerations based on the SAUGR and DELZY FMS Arrival Procedures. All ILS/LOC & RNAV approaches are included. Text header of procedures file includes complete readme info and SID/STAR Charts to support procedure selection and information specific to each procedure.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks, Dan.It should be noted that an updated AFCAD for the default KMSP is required thast adds runway 17/35 to synchronize with current procedures. Search for the version by Jim Vile and note the specific comments in the Read Me.

Thanks Ron for catching that. I noticed the default scenery has a big box on the ground at about the location of the Mall of America. Have you checked out the view on Goggle Earth? It shows both 17/35 and 4/22 under construction. Pretty interesting browse.

Dan Downs KCRP

I use an older FS2000 freeware scenery of KMSP by Ron Ackerly. It did not have the HH terminal. I used the Google-Earth map to place it. I also modded a later AFCAD to match the taxiways in the scenery. I added sort-of the HH terminal with Runway 12. I also added the east side commuter gate strip (no jetways) with Runway 12. I've been using HH gates 9 and 1 for Sun Country and Airtran -800s.4/22 was a mod at the military areas.Jim Vile's scenery I believe has some bgls to add those missing buildings and 17/35. I'll try it when I have time to adjust things to fit the Ackerly amazing scenery (moving vehicles at the peripheral highways, very detailed ramp stuff, and yes it does load frame rates).There is yet another FS9 scenery I tried but it added an above ground addition between the east Lindberg gates and the commuter strip which does not exist according to the Google Earth pix. I believe it is a tunnel.I have not beem there for quite some time because of security restrictions on moving around the peripheral area. I have not flown out of there since the mid-eighties.