Sign in to follow this  
Guest corrie

Cannot set the radios manually in the FMC

Guest corrie

On the 747 PMDG I can set the radio for a ILS approach manually using the NAV RADIO switch in the FMC. My problem is that it does not accept the ILS that is 110.30 for FAJS it says invalid entry if I put in a higher number 112.00 it accepts it and shows that is on mannual now. Al I want to do is a ILS approach.With the 737 it is easy I just tune the radiosAny help please

Nameless-Please sign your posts in accordance with our forum policies, and we'll be glad to help you out. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest milstar20

If your having problems inputing manual ILS freqs in the FMC, please double check the nomenclature in the manual. I'm pretty sure you have enter the freq along with the runway direction as one string. I.e. 111.1/180 . This example may not be right because i haven't done it in awhile and my book isn't nearby but its a place to start.

Corrie might I suggest, for these sorts of questions, that you search the forum first or take a look at Wikiops. There have been lots of posts regarding this and you will find an answer there.CheersSteve

Cheers

Steve Hall

Guest corrie

>If your having problems inputing manual ILS freqs in the FMC,>please double check the nomenclature in the manual. I'm>pretty sure you have enter the freq along with the runway>direction as one string. I.e. 111.1/180 . This example may>not be right because i haven't done it in awhile and my book>isn't nearby but its a place to start.Thank You your answer to my question was short and sweet , I am now able to tune mr radios.Thanks