Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogdog1985

ILS werid behaviour

Guest dogdog1985

Flying with PMDG 747, approach VHHH 07R, catch LOC/APP, wind calm, good sight, everything is ok.However after passing through 500feet, the plane start to turn left and climb crazily and saying"Glide slope, Glide slope"The plane is just leaving the "ILS instructment" and just I dunno what's going on???BTW, another odd things happened during my flight. When I switch to other view during cruising (e.g. Spot view), suddenly some weird sound not belonging to the PMDG evolved, and the livery of my plane(KLM) disappeared. This thing also happens when extending the flaps, gear, horns...... And I have to overcome this problem by go back to desktop and back to FS9. But when I do the same thing, same odd things evolvedFS9+ActiveSky+IVAO (playing)+Most recent PMDG+sound upgrade, closing each of them don't help