Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hawk33EB

How Long Must I Wait To Get What I Paid For?

Guest Hawk33EB

Two days ago, I purchased the PMDG 744 package. I receved an Email thanking me for my order, but was told that I would recieve a "detailed confirmation Email", presumably with instructions on how to download the aircraft. I have yet to recive that Email, and am getting a little annoyed.The money has been withdrawn from my PayPal account, yet I still have not been able to download the model I paid for. By looking at the website, one gets the idea that it is a simple "1,2,3" process. Nowhere did I find reference to the fact that first you pay, then you wait, and then when someone finally Emails you do you get to actually download the model. Am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something somewhere? I am sincerely hoping that the mistake was my own and not PMDG's because I would think that a company that charges $55 for a flight sim model would take great interest in ensuring their customers are satisfied with their products and services. I've also Emailed PMDG twice regarding this issue, and have yet to hear back from them. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt tho, because it has not yet been a complete 48 hours since my first Email, and that is what they ask you to allow for a response. Fair enough. What is not fair is that they (presumably) expect me to wait for them to "get around" to emailing me back with a confirmation of my purchase. They have my money, I have nothing. Anyone?Thanks for reading.Gene

Have you recieved a confirmation e-mail from PMDG concerning your e-mails to support@precisionmanuals.com? If not that's your problem. Something is blocking PMDG e-mails. Could be your SPAM filter, sometimes ISP's are blocking etc.If you did recieve the confirmations then someone from PMDG will see your post and respond shortly.

Guest Hawk33EB

Hi George, thanks for responding. Yes, I received confirmation Emails from PMDG on both occasions.Regards,Gene

Guest Niawhit

Can I ask where you brought it from...was it simMarket?? If so you should have a download link to the product after sale.

Guest Hawk33EB

No, I bought it directly from the PMDG Website.

Just drop them a line.. to be honest they're very good and very few have had problems getting what they paid for.. you're definitely in the minority here.. Usually it's some miss understanding or e-mails went walkies with junk filters.. I'm sure they'll sort it out for you with no problems at all.. and drop their sales a line.. they'll get back to you and fix it :)CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Guest Hawk33EB

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed them twice, but not yet received any responses (1st was 48 hours ago, 2nd was 24 hours ago). I have received confirmations that they've received my emails, but have not heard anything else. Glad to hear this is not a normal problem.Regards,Gene

Guest Niawhit

Hi Gene,This is a first from PMDG, they are very good and you will get your package in the end,things you may need to check, your email address must not be a freebie (hotmail,msn.google,gmail etc)the PMDG site hates them and will block them. Also you would have registered and the buying and collecting is automated so PMDG would have had a link for you to download (unless it has expired you would have to email at support@precisionmanuals.com)Ive got a feeling its like others were saying, check or change your email address & email them again with your order code.If you use a different email address in Paypal to buy the item & registered another email address with PMDG, that may be a possibility to look. LAst resort is to go back to Paypal and get your refund from them. PMDG are qucik when it comes to asking for your money back..lol..but i dont think it would come to that. Click on ecommerce/Shop on the top of the PMDG Website.Enter your email address & password on the left.(If you dont or you cant get pass the login page **** YOU HAVENT REGISTERED WITH PMDG******)Now check to see your PREVIOUS ORDERS.By clicking on the Order code something like #74451 , you should see your order details with the download link at the bottom of the page. Wish you luckNia

Gents-Thank you to those who attempted to help Gene.Gene was not aware that he had elected PayPal's eCheck service, and as such it takes a few days for his payment to be transmitted.For those who use PayPal- remember: eCheck is a check... You have to wait until it clears...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Niawhit

Paypals eCheck..Well whatta you know..Thanks Gene