Sign in to follow this  
Guest waltherm

Timothy Metzinger

Guest waltherm

Hello everyone does anybody know where i can find this tutorial? I looked at other posts but the links are in a foreign language and I cant see anything there pointing me to the tuturial. Thank so much ahead of time. My email address is wmedrano03@msn.com1 more question is there a great difference between tuturial 1 and 2?Newbee to PMDG

Hi "Newbie to PMDG",First off, please note that according to Avsim Forum Guidelines you should attach your name to all messages you post on this forum.Also, please check the following link (http://personales.ya.com/olaborda/737ngadvtutorialv2.zip) for the 2nd version of Tim's excellent PMDG 737NG tutorial which is 118 pages in total if I'm not mistaken. Apart from text part it also contains example .FLT files and flight plan to practice what you learn from the manual. Well, I'm sure Tim's main intention was to stick to the simple rule of "Practicing is Learning" and make others to follow this rule too ;)Sorry, due to my limited time and internet connexion I couldn't check the manual before sending you the link but if it's in Spanish, which is my native, let me know and I will send you the English version of it. Regards,Rustam a.k.a. "Bina"

Regards,

Victor Quebec