Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toledano

MD11

Guest scharff

Please let us know how long you maintain

Until it's finished, and don't be surprised if it's FSX only.

Guest Toledano

>Until it's finished, and don't be surprised if it's FSX only.Sad situation... The days keep runing and I'm being more and more scared about the FS9 version.

But hey, its not all doom and gloom. The MD-11 is still in Alpha, this thing is a long, long way from release. Maybe by then FSX will be usable with complex add-ons... maybe.

Gentlemen-I would ask that some of you who are newer to this forum take a moment to run a quick search for comments that I have made vis a vis the MD11 and FSX.The only people who have sung gloom and doom here are the uninformed.There is absolutely no point to lamenting a decision that we do not plan to make for some time. I have outlined the parameters of that decision and when we get there- a decision will be made. It is about economics and the reality of the marketplace.Please- take some time to read- and ignore the hystrionics of those who can't/won't. It'll greatly improve your enjoyment of the process. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Toledano

Robert, it's a pleasure to talk with you.The worries it's about the decision that will be made regarding FS9/FSX availability. We are scared because the screenshots on the website, were taken in FSX only... But not only that question.The cumbrance is the fact that the decision isn't made yet. You can simply look into the market and forget the customers (most of us) wich still have FS9 as the main simulator.Please, as said before in some lost topic in the pages, I hope you are still paying attention to our wishes about the question.Congratulations on MD11!