Sign in to follow this  
Guest waski35

plane trouble

Guest waski35

I have recently received PMDG's 737 and 747 planes and installed them on my computer, but when i start FS2004 and go to choose them they don't all show in the window to choose from (like 747 w/winglets). Can someone tell me how to get all aircraft showing?

Guest waski35

under the PMDG it shows 2d cockpits, vitual cockpits, and cockpits w/cabin but not one has the winglets.I just want to have all of them show up .

I believe there is an install sequence, if you have both the 737 and 747. I don't have the 737, but I have seen some comments from PMDG regarding the proper install sequence. Don't know if this is your problem, but I would check for previous posts on this.Ron

Ron Service

Ms/Mr Waski,Please sign your posts with your real name as per the forum rules. Thanks.The winglets on the 747 are configured through the PMDG menu. Instructions should be in the 747 manual, probably chapter 0.For the 737 you can choose the winglet models via the 'Variation' combobox in the 'Choose aircraft' dialog. Please observe that winglets are only avaliable for the -700 and the -800.Hope it helps,