Sign in to follow this  
Guest johannes

PMDG B747 Doors.

Guest johannes

Hi fellows.When flying with PMDG 747 i get a bit confused. On EICAS i get the warning "DOORS ENTRY R". I have checked. All of my aircraft doors are securely closed. This warning illuminates every time i fly with PMDG 747.No help also when i open the Right doors, and then close them. So long i have disregarded it and continued flying. But i am worring a bit. Maybe i am doing something wrong? Regards, Johannes.

Guest nicam

IS your PASS count the same when you land? if the same, don't worry!;-)Michael Pereira

Guest johannes

:D Ofcourse it is the same, but it is very-ery annoing.

g'day michael...did you move the doors through open or close before powering up the flight deck (ie. using a keyboard combination)?i did this recently and ended up with the same issue - it appeared to mess up the logic on the eicas doors monitor and i couldn't replicate the warning if i 'put the keys in the ignition' first.hth!

Guest johannes

Thanks Chris! No i got it :)