Sign in to follow this  
Guest speedbird350

PMDG 737NG

Guest speedbird350

Hello! Does anybody please know of any comprehensive tutorials that allow the pilot to become more familar with the systems on board. For example, a walk through flight tutorial? Many thanks!

Guest dajackman

Check this link:http://www.simradar.com/File/2394/PMDG_737...ons_Manual.htmlIt is Timothy Metzinger's Advanced Operations Tutorial. I just started learning the 737ng and felt a little overwhelmed. This got me off the ground and starting to understand using the FMC. I hear there is a newer version out but haven't found it yet.I wish we had out own forum for 737ng.

Guest speedbird350

Hey thanks for the link up! I shall give it a go. yea I know what you mean. I would be great to have a dedicated forum for the amazing PMDG 737NG package!

Why not email Tim to find out where the latest version is obtainable? I printed out his 2nd tutorial and it is much better than the first one. It was on a site that no longer has it available for some reason. It was available as a PDF file but not downloadable, at least I couldn't download it. But I was able to print out the entire tutorial.His email address is: tmetzinger@aol.com.Jima.k.a.

Guest dajackman

I think he had to pull it because it contained some jeppesen charts. I'll try sending him an email. If v2 is better than the first he really has something there!!

Ms/Mr Many thanks!Please adhere to the forum rules and sign your posts with your real name. Thank you.Have you checked out http://www.b737.org.uk/ ?It's a well of information about all 737 related.Hope it helps,

Guest speedbird350

Jim,Thanks for that link. It's perfect and just what I've been looking for. I'll have to give a Tim an email for putting together what looks like one thorough tutorial.Karan