Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phill

Just a suggestion

Guest Phill

FS host & team speak could be used to help people who have just purchased the 747 & or 737 .Someone with experience handling the FMC on either aircraft could have a training session for example.Phill Irwin.

>FS host & team speak could be used to help people who have>just purchased the 747 & or 737 .Someone with experience>handling the FMC on either aircraft could have a training>session for example.>Phill Irwin.Hi Phill!I sure get your point, but please read and try this splendid Tutorial for the PMDG 747I'ts a real dreampice to read and I can prommisse you if you and all other do that, then you all can fly the 747 exactly as it was meant to. The Tutorial is indeed very professional and enjoyable. You are Captain in a Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to San Fransisco.It handle every thing from Dispatch planning, cold and dark flightdeck to departure, climb, cruise, decend, approaching and landing. Of course it includes nearly everything about the CDU (FMC)Credit goes to the author of this marvelous tutorial:Holger Seilzhseilz@web.dehttp://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=86332/ Leffe

Guest Phill

This was just a suggestion,i don't have any problems with the FMC, but i know there are some that do.Phill Irwin

>This was just a suggestion,i don't have any problems with the>FMC, but i know there are some that do.>Phill IrwinSorry, but as you said this maybe could be a solution fornewcomer on the 747. ( But I

Guest Phill

Looks like an excellent tutorial,cheers.Phill Irwin