Sign in to follow this  
captdini

Is Fuel config simulated on 737

Hi folks,Would like to know if the fuel config annunciation is modelled on the fuel quantity guage? With more than 800KG of fuel but less than 2300KG of fuel in center tank the procedure is to turn the pumps off for Take Off, giving a fuel config warning. This does not show up. If not modelled would it be done in the FSX version?Couple of other questions:1. If practicing a CAT II approach, I set 100ft minima on the radio altimeter. At the same time I set a CAT I minima on the baro altimeter bug (EFIS/MAP version) if need to downgrade during the approach. But the display only shows the selected setting on the EFIS control panel. In other words, if I have selected radio, then the bug dissappears from the baro altimeter and vice versa.2. When setting both NAV radios to the ILS frequency, I lose the No.1 DME on the RDMI.3. On a dual channel approach the autopilot trim will bias a bit of nose up trim around 400 feet AGL. Is this simulated? Are these due to constraints in the FS program itself?Thanks,Dinshaw