Sign in to follow this  
Guest mpauli

MD-11 Picture from "Aerorevue" article

Guest mpauli

Hello MarkusYou recently wrote an article for the Swiss aviation magazine "Aerorevue" about using FS in commercial aviation training.In your article you posted a screenshot of the PMDG MD-11 showing its failure capabilities.I wanted you to ask if you could post the screenshot here as well since it is officially published anyway.I believe a lot of people will be delighted to see what this bird can do...Thanks and keep up the good work...CheersMartin

Guest Toledano

Markus!!!!!!!Please man! Post here the article with the respective screenshot!We'd like to know the capabilities!!!!Sds from Rio de Janeiro!

Guest mpauli

MarkusI could also scan and upload the article if you want. But I'll wait for your answer anyway.ThanksMartin

Martin,I don't think it would be legal to scan an article and publish it that way.But I'll see what I can do about that screenshot, it's a nice one indeed...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest mpauli

Thanks MarkusI think people will be more interested in the screenshot than in the article anyway (nothing against your article). ;-)I just thought it's a good idea because it's the first time I've seen a screenshot showing so much about the MD-11 abilities...Thanks again and "sch

Guest Basten_TFF754

Would love to see it! ______________________________Basten HeidemaProud MD11 AddictFLY DC JETS!