Sign in to follow this  
lfishe

Difference between 1900 D and 1900 C

If I am going to buy 1 Beech 1900 should I buy the C or the D? What is the difference between them? I know the C is a later PMDG model and it comes in 3 variations. Acording to a review on the D it had the default 350 gauges, but you could install XPjet2 qauges or something. The default was just ok. I read the specs on the C and it says new gauges technology that was then used on the 747. I fly in VC mode and want it real with the switches etc. working. I have the 747 PAX and love it.Thanks,Lynn Fisher

I have both and personally like the C better. In a way, I'm sort of like you in that I fly in the VC during landing. The VC is better in the C and the detail of the overall model is better.The D is nice in its own right. But the VC doesn't have as many 3D switches. The model lacks a bit to me as well.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Hi, I also have both and I rarely use the 1900D. Somehow it seems immature and very unbalanced in looks, avionics, VC, sound, and (surprisingly) flight dynamics. I'm surprised that it is still on the PMDG product list.