Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jean-Louis

747-F and Boxed 747-400

Guest Jean-Louis

Hello,The wonderful PMDG 747-400 has arrived for christmas in the aerosoft boxed version. Can I buy and install the PMDG 747-400 F with the code inside the box ? I am not syre because the PMFG wed site says I need "orded ID" and password... And of course, or the boxed version, I have not that but a code inside the CD box.Thank you for the answerd.Jean-Louis Coussot

jean louis,i had the same question before ...my answer as owner of pmdg 744 cd and 744F dld version is : you can install the aerosoft version and then purchase (no choice if you want it) the freighter version.hope this clarify your situationsee youphil

Jean Louis,You should be fine buying the 400F addon from us online with a boxed 400 passenger version if that's what you're asking...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Jean-Louis

Thank you for answerds, that's was what I asked ! So, i will proceed soon ! I make a lot of flights for Florilair Virtual Airline, but especially for cargo flights ! The 400F will be great !Jean-Louis

Guest Jean-Louis

Hello, I just have purchased and installed the 747-400-F, and make a small test flight, and she is really nice ! I also have installed the sound update... Whaoooo ! Definitly, theses 747 will fly a lot on my computer ! I will have to make some paints with the "Florilair" virtual airline colors (I am the painter for the VA...). I think that in a few days, I will can show you the two 747-400 with theses colors...Thank you PMDG ! I was already flying your B1900 and B 737-800-900, the 747 is one more step !Jean-Louis