Sign in to follow this  

GFORCE 150H gone from the file library - anyone know wh

I'm referring to the one in the shot I took below... Quickly became one of my favs after a few small tweaks to the aircraft.cfg.... But I saw a post @ flightsimnetwork.com saying it was pulled from flightsim's library. Checked Avsim's, and it was gone as well. Does anyone know why? Thought the designers of this gem did a great job!-John

I'd like to know... it also is one of my favorite a/c. Put about 11 hours on it so far! :-)Sure hope this isn't another piracy incident....

I went to Gforce's website..the DL links for the 150H were dead... I'll send an email to them and share the response...

I'm no expert and I certainly do not want to accuse anyone of anything I know so little about.If you have a look at the .AIR file you will notice the first couple line are:Aircraft Name = Cessna C152 Full CC-KDF.Aircraft Description = Cessna 152 appertaining to Club A

Took a peek, and saw the same. It's so easy to make an .air file, it'd be pretty foolish to pirate one. But .air files don't lie. I suspect it's always possible that they were using the .air file during testing, and forgot to pull it. There's certainly some differences in the model--most noatably the fully modeled virtual cabin.One other thought--In the back of the virtual cabin, there's some soda pop bottles....wondered it they were asked to remove them for copyright/logo infringement.-John

Could very well be an honest mistake with the .AIR file or it could be the logos on the soda bottles.I would agree the model is probably an original work so I hope these guys can work things out and upload the plane again. I like that the pilot figures are there when viewed from the inside and outside.Pepe

What am I missing? was this a commercial airfile in the plane? Glad I got it! i LOVE this thing. I have sat in the real one for many hours and learned to appreciate the fun the little things really are. I hope if it is in there by accident, that it is corrected and back up. It's a very nice looking AND flying machine.Don

The .AIR file would suggest that it is from the Cessna 152 released by Carnedo.Hopfully they can work it out because as you say it is a very nice model.Pepe

Guest Guruswarmyoz

>I would agree the model is probably an original work so I >hope these guys can work things out and upload the plane >again. I like that the pilot figures are there when viewed >from the inside and outside. >>Pepe It was original work, there were construction shots on the simviation forums some time ago.There is a post on the simviation forums:http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaB...755646;start=26and i quote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------CESSNA 150H REMOVED FROM SERVERS BECAUSE WE MIXED CARENADO'S FDE WITH OURS THAT'S WHY IT'S SO POWERFULL WE WILL UPLOAD IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK.......SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM