Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Free FSX upgrade

It was said a while ago that those who purchased both the queen and the 'F' would get a free update to FSX.Does this agreement still stand, as that is why I bought the 'F' as well?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Marc Harrington

To my knowledge, we did not make such a statement. Definite FSX policies have not been made public yet and will not be until shortly before our next product release.Sincerely,

I found it in a post from Oct 22nd:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&mesg_id=122153---quote rsrandazzo---When this item [747-400/400F for FSX] is made available, customers who purchased the PMDG 747-400 and/or 400F directly from PMDG will be elligble for a very nice price reduction that will take place automatically in the PMDG eCommerce system. This program will be available only to customers who purchased directly from PMDG and are active in our system, obviously.---unquote---I too hope that this announcement is still valid.Bad thing about databases: They never let you get away with anything ;-)Bernhard

I can't see the word free, but it does say a very nice price reduction.RegardsRussell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)

>To my knowledge, we did not make such a statement. >>Definite FSX policies have not been made public yet and will>not be until shortly before our next product release.>>>Sincerely,>>I recall PMDG stating that those who only purchased the Queen (pax version) would pay a reduced update fee but those who bought both the pax and the 'F' model would get it free.

Dave Taylor gb.png