Sign in to follow this  
Guest mkorpal

Need help moving 747 to a new computer

Guest mkorpal

Hi, I bought your 747 during the first week it was released. I have enjoyed it quite a bit, but I moved and also bought a new computer. I have recently installed fs9 on this new computer and moved all of my fs add ons, including your 747, over to the new computer. I also have your 737-600/700 and it works fine on this new computer, but when I try to use the 747, it cdt's immediatly. I have lost the original installer so I can't re-install. but I do have all the files from my first instillation. I read the license for the 747, and it says that I can move the softwere to a new computer as long as I no longer use it on the old computer, and that is exactlly what I am doing. Now, my question is, is my problem due to an improper validation due to moving to a new computer, and how can I fix this problem. Any help you can give would be nice. Thank you very much.Matt

Guest mkorpal

Well, I figured out why it ctd. For some reason I had a dll file for it sitting on my desktop, instead of where it was supposed to be. But now I get black screens. How can I fix this problem without the installer.

Guest IGNatiuS

>Well, I figured out why it ctd. For some reason I had a dll>file for it sitting on my desktop, instead of where it was>supposed to be. But now I get black screens. How can I fix>this problem without the installer. From what i've read so far, is that you cannot get a 100% working PMDG plane(That is 737 and/or 747) without the installer(s)My advise: Buy a extended download service...