Sign in to follow this  
Guest BDSmith

Virtual Cargo Deck? Where is it?

Guest BDSmith

I've seen the virtual cargo deck both upper and lower in screenshots, yet I do not have those available to me when I am flying. I checked the manual, the FAQ and the WIKI but don't see the answer. Please help a blind moron see....

BDSmith,you'll need an additional package, Active Camera, available from the AVSIM library (or Google it if not) that allows you to navigate your way around the virtual cockpit and cargo deck. This package also allows you to perform your pre-flight inspection on any aircraft you have in your virtual hanger. You may be able to find additional software that allows you free movement around the aircraft but off the top of my head I can't think of them.Happy flying!

Guest BDSmith

I am aware of that, and I have Active Camera installed. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I have Active Camera. The problem isn't moving, the problem is on the 747-400F I can leave the cockpit, see a few seats, but nothing else. In the AVSIM review and in other screenshots of the plane, I have seen the interior of the cargo deck running the full length of the plane where they were walking the deck, but I can't. You can't get the views they had from the walk-around camera so I know there has to be a way to get the cargo decks to be visible.Brian

Guest noelmg

I too have ActiveCamera installed and am unable to find the cargo deck. You can walk to the back of the top deck and then there's nothing. Even going down (Ctrl+End) below floor level doesn't show the flight deck. Is there an option to enable it?Cheers

You need to use Active Camera in the Spot View to access the Upper and Lower cargo decks.You're trying to use it in the Virtual Cockpit/Cabin.Good luck,Kyle

Kyle Rodgers

Guest BDSmith

>You need to use Active Camera in the Spot View to access the>Upper and Lower cargo decks.>You're trying to use it in the Virtual Cockpit/Cabin.>>Good luck,>KyleHow do I climb inside the aircraft in spot view? You mean the External Pilot view used for walk-arounds? If so, how do I climb UP in the external pilot view?http://www.globecargo.org/images/GC-Signature-Ranks-FO.jpg