Sign in to follow this  
Guest jacob001

744 Load Manager not functioning

Guest jacob001

The load manager for the 744 Queen of the Skies seems not to function - I can use it as normal, click 'Save to file' and all seems fine, until I actually load the aeroplane, when I have maximum fuel and passengers on board.The problem started when I installed one of two things (did them one after the other, so I'm not sure which could be a possible cause). They were the sound update and a freeware fuel calculator/loader from Avsim.I've now uninstalled the fuel loader/calculator, assuming that was the cause, but nothing changed - still max fuel and pax! (Dispatch seems to have miscalculated how much fuel I need to go from RCTP to VHHX!)Is this a known problem with a fix?Thanks,Jacob FOrdham

Guest Hawkeyeted

If I understand your question correctly, it sounds like you think the load manager loads the fuel as well as the pax/cargo. The fuel calculation part of the load manager is for estimates only. It doesn't actually load the fuel for you. You need to use the PMDG menu wthin FS to load your fuel. That could perhaps be why you are getting incorrect fuel loads.